Located outside the hurricane belt, Curacao is home to lofty peaks to hike, historic Dutch villages to roam, and secluded coves to lounge and relax.
|Currency||Netherlands Antillean Guilder|
|Language(s)||Dutch, English, Papiamento|
|Timezone||Atlantic Standard Time (UTC-4)|
|Unique Feature||Birthplace of Curacao Liqueur|
|Good For||Sightseeing, National Parks, Local Artisans|
The best time to visit Curaçao is December through May.
For a legal wedding in Anguilla, you will need passports and other documents as listed below. If either party is divorced, the original decree must be provided. If either partner is widowed, a death certificate must be provided.
Airport: Curaçao International Airport (CUR)
Required for Entry: Passport, Onward or Return Ticket, Confirmation of Accommodation
- Marriage License
- Clear, legible copies of both passports
- Certified copies of your birth certificates. (the issue date must be less than 6 months before date of marriage), along with an Apostille stamp on each
- Proof of single status
- If applicable, divorce papers or death certificate of former spouse
- Declaration of single status from the time of divorce or death of former spouse until present
- Names of parents, mothers’ maiden names, and their dates and places of birth
- Professions of bride, groom and their parents